Are Roof Rats keeping you up at night? The constant scratching, gnawing and ever so often squeaking or fighting isn’t for the faint hearted. Luckily for you, Pretoria Pest Control has a specialist team of Rodent management professionals. Rat Control Waverley can identify hot spots relating to any level of Rodent infestation and treat them at the source.
Rodents such as Rats and Mice are wreaking havoc all throughout Waverley and surrounding areas. Having a Rat removal specialist by your side is worth its weight in gold. Rats carry diseases that can be spread to your loved ones. They cause damage to property that can end up costing a small fortune. Rat Control Waverley team of experts have adopted an approach that can help regardless of your level Rat Infestation.
If your struggling with a Rat problem, you have come to the right place. Unlike conventional Rat removal treatments, we treat a problem at the source. This means that your problem will stay away for longer. The treatments will be safer, more effective and best of all, longer lasting!
100% effective Rat removal with less risk.
A high level Rat infestation can be a tricky scenario. With Rat Control Waverley team of experts by your side you can rest assured your in good hands. When it comes to the guarantee and success of our Rat removal service we will put it in black and white. We will even help with constructive tips and tricks to keep Rats away for longer. All our Rat removal service carry less risks associated with this service than our competitors. Here is why we are so confident.
The key to the success of Rat Control Waverley:
- We will always use highly active yet less toxic Rodenticide: This means that there is less risk of secondary poisoning to non target species. Rat Control Waverley experts use a highly active dual active rodenticide for our Rat Fumigation’s. The combination of actives make our treatments safer for pets as well as predators.
- A full environmental risk assessment will be carried out before any Rat Fumigation: Before we carry out any Rat Fumigation, our seasoned staff will carry out a visual risk analysis. This will help us to understand the risks involved when placing Rat bait. This way we can make sure predators, pets and other non target species don’t get hold of our baits.
- We will tailor each and every Rat Extermination to suit your specific needs: Waverley is such as diverse space, each and every Rodent Extermination needs to be adapted in order to succeed. This means that our Seasoned Rat Control staff have a look at the full picture before structuring Rat treatments.
- A full disclosure treatment report will be drawn up after our treatment: When we are done with your Rat Extermination, we will leave you a treatment report. This will give you important information about our service. Guarantee, chemicals used as well as great tip ant tricks that can help aid unparalleled results.
Rats in Waverley:
Rats in Waverley come in all shapes and sizes. Their appearance can dramatically change depending on their diet as well as their living conditions. Black roof Rats can be brown and brown Sewer Rats can be black. Here are a couple of the more common species of rats here in Waverley.
Black Roof Rats found in Waverley:
Quite possibly the most common species of Rat Found here in Waverley. The Black Rat or Roof Rat is single handedly responsible for the death of millions of people. Black Rats / Roof Rats as well as Rat Fleas are responsible for the Black Death Plague that killed off more than 200 million people in the 1300’s.
- Adult Black Rats are range between 13cm – 19cm in length excluding their tail of about 20cm in length. At most the Roof Rat will not exceed 230g.
- Black Rats are mostly dark brown to black in color with a much liter white underbelly. They have a longer hairless tail as opposed to their cousins. These Roof Rats have larger ears as well as a more pointy nose.
- This more slender athletic species of Rat is well suited for climbing and can quite often be found climbing trees to gain access to your ceiling.
- Black Rats are omnivorous and can feed off anything from fruit from trees, insects such as Cockroaches and even waste from bin bags.
- An interesting fact about Black Rats is that in theory a single pair can amount to 100 000 individuals in only a year. This given the optimal conditions.
Brown Sewer Rats found in Waverley:
Brown Rats are a larger more destructive species of Rodent frequently found here in Waverley. These ground dwelling critters are responsible for house electrical fires, broken cars as well as faulty alarms. Sewer Rats are on the larger side and carry dangerous bacteria such as E-coli and Leptospirosis. A Sewer Rat infestation can lead to sickness and death of animals and humans alike. Brown Sewer Rats are very serious problem and always need to help of a professional. Rat Control Waverley are experts and ready for any level of Sewer Rat Infestation.
- Adult Brown Rats / Sewer Rats will rarely exceed 35cm in length. Adult males weigh in at about 500g and are much larger that their cousins.
- Sewer Rats are mostly Light to dark brown in color. Unlike Black Rats, this species has smaller ears with a shorter tail and less of a pointy nose. Sewer Rats are commonly referred to as getting as big as a cat. This is far from the truth. Brown Rats are big but the fear and shock associated with running in to one can cause some exaggeration.
- In Waverley, Brown Rats can frequently be found living in basements, under ground car parks as well as in street sewers. They are often found emerging at sunset in search for their next meal.
- Sewer Rats are also omnivorous and can frequently be found feasting off scraps in bins as well as fruit from trees. Adult males will catch and kill smaller rodents such as Mice. Its very rare to have a Rat and Mouse infestation under the same roof.
Why do you needs Rat Control Waverley?
Rats are a growing problem in Waverley as well as our surrounding towns. With the growth of our town coupled with new food vendors popping up over night, there is no wonder Rat populations are growing.
Poor hygiene practices, waste disposal and storage practices provide a steady from of food, water and harbourage. This ticks all the boxes Rats need for survival. Its for this reason you need the help of a professional. Rat Control Waverley know and understand the biology of Rats. We know what they need for survival and know what makes them tick. In essence, our Rat Control Waverley teams use their biology against then to structure the perfect Rat Extermination.
Rat extermination in Waverley that ticks all the boxes:
- Rats carry diseases: Rats are vectors for disease, prevent a Rat infestation and as a result you will prevent Insects as well as diseases that are associated wit Rats.
- We can prevent the damage caused by Rats in Waverley: Rats cause damage to structures, electrical wiring in homes and vehicles as well as stored food or commodities. Having Rat Control Waverley can save you time and money.
- Save money on cosmetic repair and cleaning services: Rats defecate and urinate as they walk. Couple this with the smear marks left behind on their runs and you have an unsightly mess on your hands.
- We can monitor Rat activity before it gets out of hand: Early detection is key to a successful Rat Extermination. Pretoria Pest Control can monitor your premises and make sure any Rat activity is taken care of well before it gets out of hand.
Arrange a free quote from Rat Control Waverley.
If you live in Waverley or any surrounding areas and have a Rat problem that cant wait. You have come to the right place, Pretoria Pest Control has a 24 hour help line. We are available for free quotes as well as guidance and some helpful hints and tips on Pest Prevention.
Feel free to click here to contact us, alternatively you can fill in the form in the side bar and have us contact you. Rat Control Waverley is but one of our quality Eco-friendly Pest Exterminations we offer here in Waverley. So browse through our website, give us a call for a free no obligation quote. A full list of services can also be sought from our seasoned staff.