Are Micky and Minnie Mouse no longer welcome in your home? Too often small ground dwelling Rodents such as Mice and Rats venture into homes terrifying their residents. Mouse Control Waverley is a sure fire way you can be free from Mice once and for all.
Mice are tiny ground dwelling animals that gnaw on electrics as well as structures. A single Mouse has the ability to land you or your pets a trip to the doctors office. Mice are known for carrying diseases and potentially dangerous bacteria. Above all, these tiny critters pooh all over the place, they damage foods and worse yet, the smell they leave behind. With Mouse Control Waverley team of experts by your side, you can rest assures your in good hands.
Mouse Control Waverley is a tailored Rodent Fumigation with the sole focus on the removal of Mice. After a thorough inspection of the premises, seasoned Exterminators structure a safer Rodent management program. Availability of food, water, harbourage as well as ingress will all be taken into account. With non-target species in mind, a more effective and safer treatment is then applied.
Commonly found Mice in Waverley
There are two main kinds of Mice frequently found here in Waverley. These are namely the Field Mouse as well as House Mouse. Field Mice are a less common Pest where as House Mice venture in to homes far too often. There are also small ground dwelling Mammals that such as Shrews and Moles. Although not Rodents, Shrews and Moles are also quite likely to be mistaken for Rodents.
Here are the two main species of Mice found in Waverley as well as a little bit of information to help identify the species your dealing with.
House Mouse removal service in Waverley
House Mice are ferocious little critters, although shy they have the ability to extensively damage your property and food. They are mostly nocturnal and can be found in piles of wood, cavity walls and ceiling spaces. Its not uncommon to find Mouse nests inside white goods such as Stoves and Fridges. In extreme Mouse infestations they can even nest in linen cupboards as well as bed bases.
- The average size of an adult House Mouse is around 10cm in length. This is measured from the tip of their nose to the point of their tail.
- House Mice have small round ears with a pointy tails. They are light to dark brown in color with no distinctive markings present. The color of a House Mouse is largely dependent on their location, time of the year as well as their heritage or origin.
- Their ears, tail as well as their paws are mostly hairless with the exception on very fine unnoticeable hairs.
- You average House Mouse here in Waverley is omnivorous and feed off anything from the odd Cockroach or Fly to bread, chips, biscuits and pretty much anything they can muster up in your kitchen cupboards.
Do you have a House Mouse in your house?
A Mouse infestation is a far too popular site here in Waverley. Attempting any DIY method can have devastating effects. Apart from the fact that over the counter Rodenticides are mostly useless. Deciding to treat your own Mouse infestation can lead to devastating secondary poisoning. Quite often predators such as birds, cats as well as snakes get poisoned as a result of negligence.
If you have a Mouse infestation in Waverley its best you call an expert. Besides the fact we have a high success rate, we will ensure the safety of non target species. Mouse Control Waverley teams do a full environmental risk analysis before attempting a Mouse fumigation. This will help prevent any negative effects as a result of poisoning. Pretoria Pest Control will always be steps beyond our competition!
Field Mouse removal service in Waverley
Field Mice are very shy fast moving animals. They can commonly be found in homes in Waverley where people feed birds or have bird feeders. Field Mice rarely carry diseases and seldom cause structural damage. They are however responsible for damaged flowers and crops as well as stored feeds and grains on farms. Field Mice quite often nest in bails of hay as well as in compost heaps.
- The average size of a Field Mouse here in Waverley is approximately 9cm in length. This measurement is from the tip of their nose to the tip of their tail.
- Field Mice are typically shaded of brown and black with some species even having striped down their back. There are quite a number of Field Mice found here in Waverley with the most common Pest being the Rhabdomys family also known as Striped Field Mice.
- Field Mice generally have larger eyes and ears as opposed to House Mice. Their fur in more dense and they commonly have a tuft of fur on the tip of their tails and ears.
- Field Mice found in Waverley are also omnivorous but prefer seeds, fruit and insects as opposed to house hold waste. Unlike their cousins that rely on the foods they eat for liquid. Field Mice needs to live near a water supply to compensate for their dry diet choice.
Do you have a Field Mouse in your house?
Unfortunately Field Mice are far to common here in Waverley. Too often people try treat infestations with the best intentions. Due to the nature of the species, attempts usually end in failure or worse.
As mentioned above, Field Mice have a very selective diet. Rather that munching or anything they lay their paws on, they are picky and prefer seeds and fruit. Common rodenticides rarely contain seeds and fruits. They usually contain wax and artificial food attractants that are designed for conventional Pest Rodents. Its for this reason you should never attempt extermination on your own.
Call Mouse Control Waverley for a free quotation, our Eco-friendly approach will satisfy even the more staunch nature lover. With us, you can rest assured you’ll be free from Mice in no time.
Why do you need Mouse removal service in Waverley?
Having a successful Mouse Control program has a number of benefits. Providing its done correctly, it can save you money as well as the heartache as a result of Rodent born diseases. With Mouse Control Waverley you can be sure of a quality guaranteed service. Here are some common reasons people make use of a Mouse Removal service in Waverley.
- Saves you time and money: Weather your spending money on useless DIY products, replacing damaged foods or cupboards a quality Mouse removal service is worth its weight in gold. Call a professional exterminator from the get go and save the time, money and anguish of a failed attempts at Mouse Extermination.
- A Mouse infestation can compromise your safety: Mice and other Rodents commonly nest in roofs and motor vehicles. They constantly gnaw on hard surfaced to grind down their ever growing incisors. If they gnaw in the wrong electrical wire, it can cause a short or even an electrical fire.
- Saved you the pain and heartache of sick animals and children: Mice are vectors for pretty nasty diseases. Combine this with their incontinence and you have a recipe for disaster.
Call our Mouse Control Waverley team for a free quotation.
If you live in Waverley and suspect a Mouse or 10 in your home or workplace, you have come to the right place. We proudly offer an unrivaled 24 hour Pest Control service in Waverley and all surrounding areas.
With our tailored treatment plans as well as our years of experience in the field you can rest easy knowing your in good hands. Feel free to contact a member or staff for great advice of pest prevention as well as free no obligation quotes. If your looking for a service that may not be on our website, please inquire here. I’m sure we can arrange a tailored solution.