Centipede Control Eldo Glen is another service provided by Pretoria Pest Control. The chemicals we use are effective and safe to the public, pets and children. We use different chemicals for different pests. Rather than spray and pray, we treat each pest in a unique way.
Centipedes and Millipedes are treated in a similar fashion, although entirely different Insects they live in similar places under the similar conditions. We try minimize the negative impact on the environment by adopting a pro active approach to any and all Insect Exterminations. We work together with client helping them to understand why certain pests are around in the first place and treat them at the source first.
Centipede Control Eldo Glen have a few interesting facts for you:
- Centipede has many legs and they are also known to be venomous, some more than others. When they strike their prey centipedes inject venom into them witch leaves them paralyzed.
- Centipedes have different numbers of legs witch can range from 30 to 354 depending on species. Although called a Centipede they can never have exactly 100 legs as each segment has two legs and they all have an uneven amount of segments.
- Some of the larger Centipede species max out at over 30cm in length.
- Centipedes can be found world wide, our Centipede Control Eldo Glen team confirm that there are about 8000 different species of Centipedes. Their colors can range from brown to red and anything between.
- Centipedes can be found in soil, leaf litter, under stones, dead wood and inside logs.
Centipede Control Eldo Glen with Pest Control:
We as The Pest Control team in Eldo Glen only use the most effective and safe method to help with Centipede Control Eldo Glen. Even if you are struggling with other pests such as Cockroaches, Book Lice or Ants. Give us a call and we can help.
If you reside in greater Pretoria and have a problem with any these or other pests don’t hesitate to give our professional team a call. We will be happy to assist you with helpful hints and tips as well as free quotations.