Are Garden Ants pushing up your drive way? Are those tiny Red Ants trailing through your kitchen getting a little out of control? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Pretoria Pest Control have a specialized group of Fumigators that are geared to help. Ant Control Amandasig teams are seasoned professionals. Instead of just spraying and praying for results, we methodically structure Eco-friendly treatments that work against the Ant colonies biology.
Although Ants don’t carry bacteria or diseases on their bodies like other Insects such as Cockroaches do. They are however known for structural as well as cosmetic damage. Garden Ants excavate paving while Sugar Ants carry your dog or cats food away. Regardless of what species of Ant your struggling with. You can rest assured you have come to the right place. Ant Control Amandasig can handle any level of Ant infestation effortlessly.
Ant Control Amandasig is a Fumigation service that is designed to target Ants as a species. Targeted pesticides such as baits, gels and sprays are applied in key areas. These actively attract Garden Ants, Sugar Ants as well as Black Ants into the hot zone. The chemical acts like a virus, sticking to individuals and as a result infecting the entire colony. Within a couple days, even an under ground colony will be exterminated with no mess and no fuss.
100% Ant Extermination by your local Pest Control Professionals!
Weather you live in the suburbs or in the city, any level of Ant infestation in unsightly and ultimately a menace. With a little help from Ant Control Amandasig’s team of specialists you can once more be Ant free. We will make sure every last one of them in gone, from the Sugar Ants in your bathroom to the Argentine Ant colony beneath your wendy house.
Here are a few key features that make our Ant Extermination Service in Amandasig a cut above the rest:
No odor and no sticky residue: With all our Fumigation’s, Ant Extermination is no exception. Rather than just spray and pray for results. Our seasoned experts methodically treat key areas with targeted pesticides. This means one we leave no staining or bad odor. Whats more, our treatments kill the colony at the source rather that just those you see.
No need to unpack your cupboards: The methods we use in sensitive areas are so sophisticated and targeted for Ants. There is no need to unpack your kitchen cupboards. Our application equipment treats cupboards for Ants with pin point accuracy. Our specially formulated insecticide is applied only in key areas and does not come in contact with cutlery, crockery or food.
No need to vacate for long periods of time: The longest time that we may require you to vacate is 2 hours. This is just about enough time for our treatment to settle and dry up. The residual left behind in odorless and invisible. Its not air born like that of so many of our competitors.
Ants in Amandasig
There are two main types of Ants found in Amandasig. These are namely the sugar feeding Ants and protein feeding Ants. The most common species of Ants found in Amandasig are Red or Argentine Ants. These Ants are largely omnivorous and feed off proteins as well as starches. Pharaohs Ants on the other hand are less common but only feed off proteins.
Sugar feeding Ants such as the Black Ant invade kitchen cupboards while Garden Ants push up paving slabs. Ants in Amandasig are not only a nuisance, they cause unsightly damage to foods as well as gardens. Here are a few of the more common species of Ants found in Amandasig:
Argentine Ant Control Amandasig:
Argentine Ants are undoubtedly the most common species of Ant found here in Amandasig. Our Ant Control Amandasig teams commonly deal with colonies that span in to tens of thousand of individuals. These tiny beasties commonly invade homes as well as workplaces throughout South Africa.
- Argentine Ants are a smaller species of Ant with workers ranging in size 1.6mm to 2.8mm. They are red / brown in color with 6 legs and very small mandibles.
- Where Argentine Ants lack in size, they make up in numbers. A single Argentine Ant colony have have upwards of 500 000 workers. These are ranked in the world 100 most invasive species. Some mega colonies in the US stretch about 900 kilometers and have an estimated 1 trillion individuals.
- Argentine Ants are small and are usually found climbing through unseen cracks and crevasse. Cracks in grouting or a laps in judgement during sealing plumbing holes can lead to an Ant Infestation in no time.
- Like most Ants, Argentine Ants are omnivorous and pretty much any food wast in fair game to them. They are often even found pushing up through cracks in foundations trailing towards refuse bins as well as animal feed.
Black or Garden Ant Control Amandasig:
Garden Ants pose more of a problem than their cousins. Although they frequently attain numbers exceeding 10 000 individuals, these menaces are largely responsible for uneven paving and those ever to “tidy” heaps of sand along your wall floor junctions. These critters frequent homes that are less tidy than they should be.
- Garden Ants a a slightly larger species of Ant found here in Amandasig. Workers average in size between 3mm – 5mm long and are glossy black in color. As the generations pass and the colony matures, Garden Ant workers are known to increase in size.
- Garden Ants will only ever have one queen per colony as opposed to many other species. Queens can live up to 15 years given the right environment. Its this species of Ant that we commonly refer to as Flying Ants here in Amandasig.
- Black / Garden Ants may not have the numbers of the Argentine Ants but what they lack in numbers they make up for by the menace they cause. Black Ants are known to emit formic acid as they walk. This formic acid contaminates animal and human feed making in inedible and sometimes resulting in extensive loss.
Ant removal in Amandasig from the ground up
As we briefly mentioned above, it is of the up most importants to consult an Ant Removal expert. If an Ant Infestation in Amandasig is taken care of incorrectly it can result in a spread of the colony. Too often Ant colonies are sprayed resulting then to spread causing an even bigger problem.
Professional Ant Control Amandasig deals with Ant colonies form the ground up. Rather than just spray and hope for the best, we methodically lay poison / bait that acts like a disease. This disease is contracted by a few individuals and then spread throughout. This results in 100% Ant Extermination regardless of were they may be hiding out.
Contact Ant Control Amandasig for a free and no obligation quotation
Don’t let an Ant Infestation ruin your day, call the local professionals. Here at Pretoria Pest Control we are always ready and willing to help. Our friendly staff are well versed in all extermination practices and happy to quote you for free. You can even call us for free and no obligation advice on any and all Insect or Rodent Exterminations. We have staff available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, public holidays included! So don’t fret, give Amandasig’s true exterminators a call and be Pest Free once and for all.